2-Amino-5-methylpyridine

Product name 2-Amino-5-methylpyridine CAS # :1603-41-4 Molecular Formula: C6H8N2 Molecular Weight: 108.1 Properties: white or slightly yellow solid, Melting point 76-77 ℃, boiling point 227 ℃, LD50 1175mg/kg / day, soluble in water. Specifications: Purity: ≥ 99% Moisture: 0.50% max single impurity: 0.50% max Total impurity: 1.0% max Packing: 25KG cardboard drum


在线询价

至: Hubei Yuancheng Pharmaceutical Co.,Ltd.
Your E-mail:
消息正文:


Send to other suppliers

Other supplier products

Calcium iodate Calcium iodate MDL:MFCD00036265 Chinese name of calcium iodate English name calcium iodate; Lautarite Don't name The molecular formula Ca...
Prednisolone Acetate steriods Prednisolone Acetate CAS: 52-21-1 Molecular formula: C23H30O6 Packing: 5KG/TIN,2TIN/CTN Unit: KG Quality Standards: USP
Neostigmine Bromide Product: Neostigmine Bromide CAS: 114-80-7 Standards: USP29 Packing: 5kg/Drum USES: This medication is a muscle stimulant used in the treatment o...
Quinocetone Product Name: Quinocetone Product categories: pharmaceutical raw materials The content of the product: 98% raw powder Chemical formula: C18H1...
4-Hydroxycarbazole 4-Hydroxycarbazole 4-Carbazolol(6CI);4-Hydroxy-9H-carbazole;9H-Carbazol-4-ol;SKF 106023; CAS No.: 52602-39-8 Other Names: 4-Hydroxy-9H-carbazole...
供应产品

Same products

Oral Anabolic Steroid Mesterolone Proviron for Male Enhancement CAS 1424-00-6
Oral Anabolic Steroid Mesterolone Proviron for Male Enhancement CAS 1424-00-6 卖方: 泰安市嘉叶生物科技有限公司
Oral Anabolic Steroid Mesterolone Proviron for Male Enhancement CAS 1424-00-6
Oral Anabolic Steroid Mesterolone Proviron for Male Enhancement CAS 1424-00-6 卖方: 泰安市嘉叶生物科技有限公司
Oral Anabolic Steroid Mesterolone Proviron for Male Enhancement CAS 1424-00-6
Oral Anabolic Steroid Mesterolone Proviron for Male Enhancement CAS 1424-00-6 卖方: 泰安市嘉叶生物科技有限公司
Oral Anabolic Steroid Mesterolone Proviron for Male Enhancement CAS 1424-00-6
Oral Anabolic Steroid Mesterolone Proviron for Male Enhancement CAS 1424-00-6 卖方: 泰安市嘉叶生物科技有限公司
Oral Anabolic Steroid Mesterolone Proviron for Male Enhancement CAS 1424-00-6
Oral Anabolic Steroid Mesterolone Proviron for Male Enhancement CAS 1424-00-6 卖方: 泰安市嘉叶生物科技有限公司