Landmark Nutraceuticals Co.,Limited is one of the best China halotestin manufacturers,Website:http://www.lmc-steroidraws.com, welcome to buy or wholesale cheap and quality fluoxymesterone from our factory. Halotestin   Product details CAS No: 76-43-7 Assay: 99% Place of origin: China Quality standard: Enterprise standard Keywords : bodybuilding , steroid hormone , raw material powder Molecular weight: C20H29FO3 Molecular formula: C20H29FO3 Appearance: White crystalloid powder. Applications Be used to promote male genital growth and keep their normal function, similar to the role and application of methyl testosterone, is characterized by slower metabolism in the body, the effect lasted longer. Halotestin is an anabolic steroide with strong androgenic properties that has been used in the treatment of male hypogonadism, delayed puberty in males, and in the treatment of breast neoplasms in women. It is approximately 5 times as potent as methyltestosterone. The antitumor activity of  halotestin appears related to reduction or competitive inhibition of prolactin receptors or estrogen receptors or production. Specifications TEST ITEMS SPECIFICATION RESULTS Description White Crystalline Powder Assay(by TLC) 97.0~102.0% 98.7% Loss On Drying 1.0%max 0.36% Specific Rotation +104°~+112° +107.8° Chromatographic Purity single impurity: 1.0%max <1.0% total impurities: 2.0%max <2.0% Business Clause Minimum Order Quantity 50 grams Packaging Details Aluminum foil bag Shipment EMS, DHL, Fedex , TNT Delivery Time 5-7 working days door to door Payment Western Union& Money gram&Bitcoin Supply Ability 100kg / month


至: Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited
Your E-mail:

Send to other suppliers

Other supplier products


Same products

Precision CNC customized parts 卖方: China Best Machined Co., ltd China Best Machined Co., ltd produce all kinds of CNC turning parts professionally for more than ...
WT POLYQUATERNIUM-2 68555-36-2 卖方: Wuhan Dike Surface Technology Co.,Ltd
ALS sodium allysulfonate 2495-39-8 卖方: Wuhan Dike Surface Technology Co.,Ltd
SPS bis-(3-Sulfopropyl)disulfide 27206-35-5 卖方: Wuhan Dike Surface Technology Co.,Ltd
THIOFLAVIN T 2390-54-7 卖方: Wuhan Dike Surface Technology Co.,Ltd