Testosterone Propionate

Landmark Nutraceuticals Co.,Limited is one of the best China testosterone propionate manufacturers,Website:http://www.lmc-steroidrawss.com, welcome to buy or wholesale cheap and quality testoviron test-propionate from our factory. Testosterone Propionate Product details Molecular Formula:C22H32O3Molecular Weight:344.49 CAS NO:57-85-2 Formula:C22H32O3   Melting point :119-123oC Loss on drying: ≤ 0.5% Content: 99% Package: foil bag Appearance: White crystalloid powder. Application   Testosterone Propionate is one of the many esterified variants of Testosterone available. It is an injectable compound with a slower rate of release than un-esterified Testosterone, but a faster rate of release than all other esterified forms commonly available. This is due to the larger Propionate ester attached to the Testosterone molecule. This augments the release rate and half-life of Testosterone to that of a faster release than other common esterified variants, such as Testosterone Enanthate or Testosterone Propionate. The majority of Testosterone products that have been designed are single products that contain a single esterified form (such as this one), as opposed to Testosterone products which consist of a blend of several different esterified variants in the liquid (such as Sustanon 250, for example). Testosterone that is un-esterified holds a very short half-life, making its use very inconvenient and impractical (Testosterone suspension is one such Testosterone product that consists of pure un-esterified Testosterone, and does not have an ester bonded to its structure). The Propionate ester expands Testosterone's half-life to that of 4.5 days. Testosterone itself is considered the most natural and safest anabolic steroid any individual can use, and it is easily the most versatile and flexible anabolic steroid in terms of how it can be utilized in cycles and for different purposes and goals. In order to lose body fat we must burn more calories than we consume. You can follow the healthiest diet in the world and exercise yourself into the ground but if you are not in a caloric deficit you will not lose body fat. Unfortunately, this necessary caloric deficit puts our lean muscle tissue at risk, especially as we become leaner. The human body does not want to lose body fat due to its survival instinct. As energy demands increase during dieting the body will take what it needs from wherever it wants, and this is often from your muscle tissue. The key to successful dieting is not only losing fat but minimizing muscle tissue low. High testosterone levels will enable you to achieve this efficiently. Without an anabolic protectant like Testosterone Propionate, some lean muscle tissue loss will occur, this is a given. Due to the metabolic enhancement provided by high testosterone levels, the individual will also burn fat at a more efficient rate. Regardless of your purpose of use, all who supplement with Testosterone Propionate will find their muscular endurance is greatly enhanced. You will not tire out as fast. You will also find your overall rate of recovery is greatly improved, and it is through recovery that progress is made. This makes Testosterone Propionate an excellent steroid for athletes who may not have any bulking or cutting in mind. The increases in endurance and recovery along with improved strength will simply lead to more effective athletic performance. Specification Product name Testosterone Propionate Appearance White or Almost White Crystalline Powder Solubility Practically insoluble in water, freely soluble in acetone and in alcohol, soluble in fatty oils. Identification IR Positive Assay(on dry bsis) 97.0~103.0% 0.9855 Specific Rotation +84°~+90° +86.9° Loss On Drying 0.5%max 0.0028 Related Substances Any impurity: 0.5%max       Total: 1.0%max <0.5%<1.0% 0.5%


至: Landmark Nutraceuticals Co Ltd
Your E-mail:

Send to other suppliers

Other supplier products


Same products

EDTA 2NA 卖方: GetChem
EDTA 4NA 卖方: GetChem
EDTA ACID 卖方: GetChem
卖方: Shanghai Modacrylic Flame Retardant Textiles Co.,Ltd
卖方: Shanghai Modacrylic Flame Retardant Textiles Co.,Ltd