.

AC Power SPD

ACSPDType 2

The ac voltage protectorfor AC unit is designed to prevent transient surge conditions. Large single surge events, such as lightning, can reach hundreds of thousands of volts and can cause immediate or intermittent equipment failure. However, lightning and power anomalies account for only 20% of instantaneous surges. The remaining 80% of the surge activity is generated internally.

Our ac power surge protection device, also called ac surge arresteror AC surge suppressor, supports long-term system reliability by absorbing large amounts of transient energy while maintaining low clamp voltages.

Our type ac unit power surgecan provide high-quality, safe and reliable surge protection for devices in power supply circuit systems.

The surge protector for ac compressoris widely used in petrochemical, gas, environmental protection and new energy industries.

CHENZHU, a reliable company in safety automation systemalso provide various other surge protectors to meet the needs of our customers, such as mini split voltage protector. For the price of power surge ac unitand other related information, please feel free to contact us.

AC Power SPD

20KA AC Power SPD

40KA AC Power SPD

80KA AC Power SPD

FAQ of AC Surge Protector

How to select SPD for AC power?-

If you want to know more about ac surge protector price, please visit our website.

If you want to buy spd surge protection device, please contact us.



Отправить запрос, связаться с поставщиком

Кому: Shanghai Chenzhu Instrument Co., Ltd.
Ваш E-mail:
Текст письма:


Send to other suppliers

Другие товары поставщика

Temperature Transmitter
Temperature Transmitter SHANGHAI CHENZHU INSTRUMENT CO., LTD. is a very established provider that specialises in automation and safety. We have over 24 years of experience...
Antennas And Feeders SPD
Antennas And Feeders SPD Antennas feeders SPD, the coaxial lightning surge protectoror coax surge suppressor, is used in the antenna feeder circuit of the radio communicati...
AC Power SPD
AC Power SPD ACSPDType 2 The ac voltage protectorfor AC unit is designed to prevent transient surge conditions. Large single surge events, such as lightning, c...
Network SPD
Network SPD The network surge protection device, also called ethernet cable surge protector, protects a data line, including computer network signals, communic...
DC Power SPD
DC Power SPD Like all outdoor buildings, photovoltaic devices are vulnerable to lightning strikes. By far the biggest culprit for the power surges that damage s...
Все товары поставщика

Похожие товары

Interactive Classroom Digital Signage
Interactive Classroom Digital Signage Продавец: Shenzhen Champion New Media Technology Co., Ltd Interactive Classroom Digital Signage Displaying the class course and also broadcasting the in...
AC Power SPD
AC Power SPD Продавец: Shanghai Chenzhu Instrument Co., Ltd. ACSPDType 2 The ac voltage protectorfor AC unit is designed to prevent transient surge condition...
Smart Series Smart LED Display Screen
Smart Series Smart LED Display Screen Продавец: LEYARD VTEAM (SHENZHEN) CO., LTD LEYARD VTEAM Smart led display screen is an outdoor smart led screenseries, its unique soft struc...
LED Curtain Screen
LED Curtain Screen Продавец: LEYARD VTEAM (SHENZHEN) CO., LTD Leyard Vteam Led Curtain Screen has the characteristics of no steel structure, light and thin wei...
Handheld Portable LED Screen
Handheld Portable LED Screen Продавец: LEYARD VTEAM (SHENZHEN) CO., LTD Leyard Vteam transparent led screenis a kind of innovative transparent LED meshscreen, with trans...